This is an invitation to you to join our online Church service using a simple meeting app called Zoom. If the link above does not work from your device, please follow the step below:
So here are the steps for you to get online with us.
1. To download Zoom go to Zoom.us/download and click on download.
2. After downloading, click on “Zoom…exe” to install the programme.
3. You will see, “Your meeting will begin soon” so just wait and then;
4. Type your name in the box that appears for future meetings, eg. John Smith.
5. Click on “Join Meeting.”
6. Click on “Join with Video.”
7. Click on “join with Computer Audio”.
8. Maybe you might like to “Test your speakers and microphone.” Try it to make sure everything is clear.
9. Now the video screen will open and you should see yourself and others as they join.
10. Make sure you have Computer video and audio enabled so you can see and hear others.
For MACs and Smart-phones
If you have a MAC then Google, “Download Zoom” and when the page comes up click on the Apple icon to download Zoom and install as usual. With a smartphone, just go to the App Store and search for Zoom, download it and install like other apps.
Joining a Meeting
1. Open Zoom from your list of programmes (Start Menu), or desktop
2. Click “Join”
3. Write in the meeting ID: 286 658 067. This is the ID for our Church service. The Password (if prompted) is 150616
4. Click ‘join’. You will see your own picture.
5. Click ‘join with video’.
6. If you have full screen view, click ‘participants’ on the bottom tool bar you will see who else is joining in.